Wednesday, January 4, 2017

To whom it may concern:

  I find it a travesty of justice that I am currently forced to drive at least 2hrs to eat a M E A T burrito with extra cheese sour cream and green sauce and an order of fries. The Bobby Cox companies could alleviate this most horrible of impingements on my personal human rights by simply building a Taco Villa in -------. Also I find the absence of a Taco Villa in ------- to be somewhat confusing due to the fact that we are already home to a pair of Rosa's Cafes. Rosa's is good, great in fact, but you and I both know it's not quite the same thing.
  
Aside from righting this egregious wrong that myself and the good people of ------- suffer through on a daily basis, I believe it would be a very profitable move for the Cox Co.'s. 
  
Allow me to defend my position.
There are three, count 'em, THREE private universities in ------- along with a Jr. College and a State Technical College. --- alone is expanding rapidly, building a new football stadium campus (as required by the NCAA Div1) and other new construction. 


This is all happening around an area on the north side of town known locally as "the --- Corridor" which is experiencing growth that could only be described as explosive. With 6 new businesses being built in just the last 3 years. Construction has begun on a new multi-screen, luxury seating cinema just north-west of the new Buffalo Wild Wings shown on the map.


(not shown on this map is the new Starbucks right next door to Chick-fil-A)

Although there are a bunch of taquerias in town there are none in this area aside from some crappy company called taco casa. I firmly believe that a brand new Taco Villa would do outrageous numbers in a location in this area. And together we can once and for all defeat the loathsome taco casa.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours in culinary excellence, 
The Assassin

No comments:

Post a Comment